Round up 24-August-2012

I have started to watch Dexter season 5. I am quite pleased with it, at the moment. The farewell to Rita, was well done, and Julia Stiles has impressed me, with her role

General Michael Collins, has been dead for 90 years, this week

A friend  is in the Kill Devil Hills. . I wish People could say, Malchera has not been seen, for years, he is up there somewhere in the Kill Devil Hills.

My rosy, is working hard, to give her little boy a wonderful birthday party. This is while, she is helping a friend. Its not an easy time, for her at the moment, so I send her mucho mucho besos. Te amo, my rosita

Despite being turned down at interview. They have asked me to deputise on Wednesday Evening

It has been at least 15 years since, I did a Keg stand/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school