The life of Pi The extraordinary journey.


I saw this in Spanish, so the dialogue was lost on me. This also probably affected my capacity to suspend disbelief.

One virtue of Latin American cinema, they start the show from the appointed hour. There were no trailers,

Having recently adopted a puppy. I kept wondering where the Tiger's dung was.. I wondered why there was an Island full of Meerkats, what did they eat..? and Meer kats are Savannah living animals. Why would they be on a Mangrove Island

Nice to see Poincherry, I remember it from 80 days around the world. Here it is shown as a home of Bike riding belle femmes. Speaking of French Icons, Gerald Depardieu makes a cameo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9rard_Depardieu

I presume the Taxes went to Belgium or Russia.

I wonder if Pi, converting from Hinduism, to Catholicism, and Islam would have gone down so easily

There is a wow moment for the Audience, when the tiger reappears on the lifeboat. But I was expecting the tiger to reappear again. We saw the tiger on the trailers, and promo.

The audience enjoyed it. Maybe I am just a stick in the mud.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school