A6


A6 is the critical care ward, in the hospital where I walk 

I had to go in there today. I had to scan for missing pieces of medical equipment
I had to suit up - I had had to wear full PPE
You have to wash your hands
So you have to put a jacket. Backwards like a strait jacket. Its gauze They help you on with it and tie it up

Then your gloves
Then they cut a hole in the gloves and you slide your thumbs through
They then put on a second pair of gloves
Then I had to put on another jacket
Then a shower cap
And a visor
and shoe covers
Then I went in

I made mistakes coming out. I did not realize that I had to disrobe in the ward.
I should have wiped down the trolley first
Then remove everything.

Then leave

It was very embarrassing, showing your short comings before everyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school