Advent 2020

 Advent has begun. There is news of several vaccines that are potent against Covid 19.  I should receive the vaccine sometime before Christmas. We have been promised the Pzizer vaccine at work 

I am looking forward to this plague being crushed like smallpox was. I note  though with dismay that even among my co-workers, and other medical staff a lot of people refuse to get the vaccine

To be honest this has annoyed me. I have been inconvenienced While other people have refused to take tests - The covid 19 swab tests. I tried to donate my antibodies and took part in the react test

Other people hid

Indeed as I write this My sister is currently isolating with a minor case of covid 19

I have lost weight but probably put it back on bingeing over November. Thanks to the Slimfast plan

I do not like my job. I had an argument with a coworker today. Which has annoyed me  It will get worse a co-worker leaves

The world is still locked down. I have not been to the pub in weeks. 

Oh and a very Happy Birthdays to Jonos,  

I did get my KLM vouchers, so there is that silver lining. I have had though another parcel stopped by the Peruvian state. I am currently arguing over the package. The root of my misery is a digital thermometer which the Peruvian states insist is a dangerous and unregulated Medical device

Hopefully the wind will change 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school